The podcast that gives you the business and career skills you need to future-proof yourself.
Hosted by Mikael Syding, the European Hedge Fund Manager of the Decade (2000-2009) and Ludvig Sunstrom, author of Breaking out of Homeostasis.
Apply for the Future Skills Program (Decision Making and Risk Management For Your Career and Finances). To apply leave your name and email address below and then we will get back to you within 48 hours with a detailed assessment form to fill out:
Top 10 Podcast Episodes
- E35: Herd Animals, Stoics, Independents, and Contrarians by Oskar Faarkrog | posted on October 30, 2018
- E39: Tyler Cowen – Economist and Master Generalist on: Economic Outlook, Social Change, and Future Cities by Oskar Faarkrog | posted on November 20, 2018
- [E6] Alexander Bard: How to Grow Up and Become an Online Success by Oskar Faarkrog | posted on April 10, 2018
- E5: Are You An Initiator or a Refiner? by Oskar Faarkrog | posted on April 12, 2018
- E9: Transferable Skills: How to Build a Safe and Steady Career by Oskar Faarkrog | posted on May 1, 2018
- E10: Serial Entrepreneur Ola Ahlvarsson Wants To Build A New Society Based On Self-Development by Oskar Faarkrog | posted on May 11, 2018
- 30: The 2x Rule by Oskar Faarkrog | posted on September 16, 2018
- Knowledge Worker: Ask Yourself These Questions (to Acquire Self-Knowledge) by Oskar Faarkrog | posted on June 20, 2019
- E7: The Hunger Stress Sleep Feedback Loop by Oskar Faarkrog | posted on April 27, 2018
- E13: Casey Gauss: How to go from 1 to 45 employees in 3 years by Oskar Faarkrog | posted on May 21, 2018