Apply For The Future Skills Program
Listen to the full episode on iTunes (and please leave a rating to help the podcast reach more people): E11: Use it or lose it; making the most of your Biological Prime Time
- This is the most important productivity tip.
- You have good hours and bad hours within the day.
- Find the high productivity hours (Biological Prime Time).
- Some people are night owls but for most people this is in the morning around 1 hour after waking up.
- You have roughly 4 hours of Biological Prime Time (BPT).
- BPT should be used on uninterrupted, deep and meaningful work where you push your cognitive abilities to the limit.
- Don’t do errands during BPT. Do high value tasks that require your full focus. Tasks such as writing and research.
- Even more important to utilise BPT on bad days so you at least get something done.
- How to make better use of BPT: Make a realistic schedule or to do list everyday before going to sleep. Schedule your deep work during BPT and errands outside BPT.
- Making a schedule will not only help you get more value out of each day but also make you calm when going to sleep.
- Good habit: Take a walk when transitioning from your BPT activity to errands and listen to a few episodes of Future Skills while taking a walk.
– Oskar Faarkrog
We are right now creating the Future Skills Program which will be an online video course covering decision making and risk management with weekly homework and evaluations.
* Why decision making and risk management? Because better decisions and risk management equal better finances, better relationships and an overall better life.
* Decisions are the foundation of everything you do and the outcome you eventually get.
Leave a Reply